We offer lower commissions, no ticket charges; no minimums; no technology, software, platform, or reporting fees; and low financing rates, with higher loan values on portfolio margin accounts over $100K. Click below to see how our low costs compare to other brokers.Learn More
Most brokers trade against your orders or sell them to others to execute who will trade against them. The resulting poor execution probably costs you more than the commission you pay. IB SmartRoutingSM continuously searches and reroutes to the best available prices for stocks, options and combinations.Learn More
We offer the lowest margin loan interest rates of any broker, according to the Barron's 2017 online broker review. Click below to calculate your own sample margin loan interest rate.Learn More
Earn income on your fully-paid stock shares in our Stock Yield Enhancement Program. The program lets us borrow your shares in exchange for cash collateral, and then lend the shares to traders who are willing to pay a fee to borrow them. You will be paid a loan fee each day that your stock is on loan.Learn More
Access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week to stayconnected to all global markets.
Convert currencies at market determined rates as low as 1/10 of a basis point, or create a position collateralized by a non-native currency.
Fund your account in multiple currencies. Trade assets denominated in multiple currencies from a single account.
Our online trading platforms have been designed with the professional trader in mind:
Our suite of Option Labs and advanced online trading tools offer support to help you discover and implement optimal trading strategies. For example, our Probability Lab offers a practical way to think about options without the complicated mathematics, and the Option Strategy Lab lets you create simple and complex multi-leg option orders based on your own price and volatility forecast.
Trader Workstation (TWS) supports over 60 order types, from the most basic limit order to advanced trading to the most complex algorithmic trading, to help you execute a wide variety of trading strategies.
Real-time market-risk management and real-time monitoring provide a comprehensive measure of risk exposure across multiple asset classes around the globe and real-time data that gives you the edge you need to react quickly to the markets.
Our statements and reports include real-time trade confirmations, margin details, transaction cost analysis, sophisticated portfolio analysis, tax optimization and a variety of other supplemental reports.
From trade date to settlement date, our Securities Financing solutions provide depth of availability, transparent rates, global reach and automated lending and borrowing tools to professional traders.
Interactive Brokers Group (IBG LLC) equity capital exceeds $5 billion1. 18.1% of IBG LLC is owned by the publicly traded company, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. and the remaining 81.9% is owned by our employees and affiliates.
Unlike other firms, where management owns a small share, we participate substantially in the downside just as much as in the upside which makes us run our business conservatively. We hold no material positions in OTC securities or derivatives. We hold no CDOs, MBS or CDS. The gross amount of our portfolio of debt securities, with the exception of US governments is less than 10% of our equity capital.
For individuals benefiting from a power of attorney or trading authorization from close family members and wishing to trade multiple accounts from a single interface for close family members.
Non-registered individuals may manage multiple sub-account(s) for a maximum of 5 close family members only. Corporations may not open master accounts.
For information regarding your account, contact Interactive Brokers by clicking here.